This is a recipe for a super-easy side. Toss the broccoli with some salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil and you are golden (so are they). This would be a great side for stuffed chicken, roast beef, a lot of things. Eat them right off the pan.
- 3 cups of trimmed broccoli florets (large or medium florets work best)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/3 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl toss together the florets, garlic, and olive oil, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Lay the florets evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with a little more olive oil. Sprinkle the florets with the salt and pepper and give them a little toss on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until the broccoli browns in some places.