Sorry for the ridiculous delay between posts, going away has meant a full schedule upon my return. I’ve been running around, working like a mad woman, trying to catchup, keep up, and not die trying. Anyway, this is one of the delightful appetizers from the wedding. I am waiting on some pictures and recipes from my mom whose camera I kept using because I couldn’t locate mine. These are ridiculously simple and really delicious. Crowd pleasers for sure!
Jalapeño Cheese Squares
- 6 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tsps green onion, minced
- 1 small can of jalapeño peppers (fresh would be great too, 2 or three, well chopped)
- Whisk together cheese, eggs, cream and onions. Stir in jalapeños.
- Spread mixture in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1-inch squares and serve. These are great hot or cold.