Another cookie dough related post! This was the second dip I brought to my friends’ party, the first being the glorious, much loved Buffalo Chicken Dip. This dip was also well-received, served with simple cookies and some apple slices. It is sweet but not too sweet, fluffy, and distinctly tastes of a lovely cookie dough. Wanted to try this type of a sweet dip, enjoyed it, may make it in the future.
Cookie Dough Dip
Adapted from this recipe.
- 1 – 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with light cookies (in flavour, try to find sturdy cookies, this dip is fluffy but still needs a strong cookie, the ones I picked were a little delicate) or apple wedges. Also, nearer the end of the night, some were eating this with carrots which they claimed tasted like carrot cake… so, to each their own. This dip is good to make the day before, it stayed fluffy and smooth overnight.